About Here's A Link
- Here's A Link is about fun, interesting, shocking, enlightening, cute, entertaining and/ or amusing, currently trending links from around the internet.
- We seek out the best - so that you don't have to.
- We use hundreds of sources - we have links from over 30,000 unique domains! - all ranked using our algorithm to bring you the most fun, entertaining and informative!
- Simply click "Click for a new link!" at the bottom of the page, or either of the two red "reload" buttons left and right (or hit the spacebar on your keyboard) for a new fun, trending link.
- You can select specific categories by creating an account and changing your settings. Click here to create an account.
- When logged in you can comment on links.
- Your link settings are relevancy 18 hours / selected from 56 categories which means currently 0 unique popular links availale from a possible 1,001,574. You can change these settings by creating an account, and/ or logging in and then visiting the settings page which appears in the menu, top right, once you are logged in.
- Get help with the RSS feeds here.
- Page layout, settings and help video here.
- - Follow us on Twitter.
- - Follow us on Facebook. Please "Like" our page!
- You can contact us directly by using the contact form here.
- Links aggregated from: BBC News, CNN News, Reddit, Digg, Tumblr, StubleUpon, Flickr, Astronomy Photo of the Day, Google News, National Geographic, T.E.D., Mint, BBC iPlayer, Rotten Tomatoes, Soft Sailor, Wired, Go Comics and many, many more.
- Benefits of having an account are:
- Select categories of interest to you.
- Select the relevancy (age) of links.
- Make, and reply to comments.
- Daily most interesting links email digest.
Sign up here!
- Detailed Help
- Users currently browsing links: 18